Refer-A-Friend and Earn Up to $250 Per Referral!
It pays to know your neighbors:
We want to thank our loyal customers for spreading the word about VTel Wireless home Internet service! Refer a friend or neighbor to VTel Wireless and be eligible to receive up to $250 per new customer you bring to us. Getting paid to talk about the service you love has never been easier, just follow these easy steps:
- Send your friend or neighbor to our website to check out our great prices and plans.
- When your neighbor decides on a service, they can checkout online or call us at 802-885-9000 and either tell us your name in the shopping cart comments (as it appears on your bill) or tell us by phone that they heard about VTel Wireless from you.
- Cha-ching — we’ll apply up to a $250 statement credit directly to your bill* with us after your neighbor has stayed connected for at least 90 days. You can refer as many people as you want and referrals are never capped.
- Not all referred customers will qualify for the highest referral credit amount. No cash value, non-transferrable.
- For $250.00 Referral Credit: New customer must be a new customer to VTel and must never have had VTel previously. Customer must choose a new 2-year contract upon sign-up. New customer must maintain service for 90 days before credit is issued.
- For $50.00 Referral Credit: New customer must be a new customer to VTel and not had any VTel service within the last 12 months. New customer must maintain service for 90 days before credit is issued.
- New customer must mention referring party’s name at the time of order for the referrer to receive credit. We are unable to backdate refer-a-friend credits.
- Promotional offer/Refer-a-friend incentives may not be combined or used in conjunction with any other offer. New customer must mention referring party’s name at the time of order for the referrer to receive credit.
- Referring party will receive a $250.00 or $50.00 referral credit in form of a bill credit. $250.00 or $50.00 credit is payable as a bill credit per new customer successfully referred, not per service referred.